The absolute hit
For the meat processing industry
No waiting times
Successful. Continuous. Powerful.
You can find more videos in the media library
- Up to 500 cuts/minute (double blade 1000)
- Easy integration into production line
- Shorter cycles through continuous supply of products
- Starting device
- Easy operation by clear symbols
- Short learning curve
- Highest level of security
- Easy disassembly for cleaning all relevant parts
- Fully slated stainless stell housing
- High accuracy even with bone-in products by MHS micro-toothed blades
- Exact feed through by use of step motors
- Strong drive for bone-in products
- Different blades for additional applications such as bread or cheese (optionally available)
- Output side optional to be opened in reverse way (optionally available)
|ICC 25||ICC 36|
|Max. input length (in mm)||variable||variable|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||250 x 180||360 x 180|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||3574 x 1100 x 1620||3574 x 1225 x 1020|
|Connection||400 V / 10 kW (other voltage on request)||400 V / 10 kW (other voltage on request)|
|Weight (in kg)||850||950|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||60 - 500||60 - 500|
|Cutting length in mm||0,5 - unlimited||0,5 - unlimited|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!