The power packages
For the meat processing industry
Precise. Productive. Professional.
You can find more videos in the media library
Meat, chops, necks, pork belly, roulades, roasts, sausage products, cold cuts cheese.
- Up to 720 slices/minute
- Shorter cycles thanks to automatic return limiter
- Automatic start up and searching
- Distribution on remaining slice
- Automatic start after closing flap (optionally available)
- Automatic input flap opener (optionally available)
- Pneumatic gripper (optionally available)
- High levels of accuracy even with products containing bones, thanks to MHS microtoothing
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper
- Single cut function with higher speed of blade to increase slice quality on low production rate
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length
- Integration into the production process by cutting into groups
- Extendable conveyor belt available in different length (optionally available)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Water nozzles for blade cleaning during the cut (optionally available)
- Comfortable operation via integrated touch-display
- 100 programs storeable
- Highest safety level
- Even distribution of products by number
- Slicing software
- Software update and data backup via USB stick
|IC 70-25||IC 100-25||IC 70-30||IC 70-36|
|Max. input length (in mm)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)||1160 (1100 with photoelectric barrier)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||250 x 235||250 x 235||300 x 150 (235)||360 x 235|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1950 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3010)||2725 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3410)||1950 x 1035 x 1385 (L with belt: 3010)||1950 x 1035 x 1385 (L with belt: 3010)|
|Connection||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)|
|Weight (in kg)||380 (438 with belt)||430 (488 with belt)||420 (482 with belt)||470 (537 with belt)|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||360||360||360||360|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||720||up to||-||-|
|Cutting length in mm||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes||yes||yes|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!