The economic machine
For supermarkets and
medium sized butcher business
Compact. Economic. Extra powerful.
You can find more videos in the media library
Meat, chops, necks, pork belly, roulades, roasts, sausage products, cold cuts, cheese.
- Up to 440 slices/minute
- Shorter cycles thanks to automatic return limiter
- Start device
- Precise result also for on the bone products due to MHS micro-toothed blade
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper (optionally available)
- Reinforced drive for beef products containing bones, e.g. T-bone steaks (-25 only) (optionally available)
- Extendable conveyor belt available in different length (optionally available)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length (optionally available)
- Simple operation via clear symbols
- Short training period
- Highest safety level
- Machine on roller (-21)
|PCE 70-21 KM||PCE 100-21 KM||PCE 70-25 KM||PCE 100-25 KM||PCE 70-30 KM||PCE 70-36 KM|
|Max. input length (in mm)||760||1160||760||1160||760||760|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||210 x 235||210 x 235||250 x 235||250 x 235||300 x 150 (235 with belt)||360 x 235|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1950 x 830 x 1240 (L with belt: 3010)||2700 x 830 x 1240 (L with belt: 3410)||1950 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3010)||2725 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3410)||1950 x 1035 x 1350 (L with belt: 3010)||1950 x 1170 x 1385 (L with belt: 3010)|
|Connection||400 V / 2,7 kW (2.8 with belt)||400 V / 2,7 kW (2.8 with belt)||400 V / 4,5 kW (4.6 with belt)||400 V / 4,5 kW (4.6 with belt)||400 V / 7,6 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW (4.6 with belt)|
|Weight (in kg)||280 (338 with belt)||320 (378 with belt)||365 (423 with belt)||410 (468 with belt)||400 (462 with belt)||450 (517 with belt)|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||220||220||220||220||220 (360)||220|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||440||440||440||440||-||-|
|Cutting length in mm||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 16||1 - 32|
|Slice thickness optional (mm)||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50|
|Reinforced drive system||-||-||optional||optional||-||-|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!