Intuitive operation due to integrated display
For the meat industry
High quality. Powerful. Professional.
You can find more videos in the media library
The PC range EM has been designed for the meat industry. Thanks to the modern touch screen, operation is easier than ever. Its software has been developed so that it is perfectly suited to the machine, and enables you to make a multitude of settings.
Meat, chops, necks, pork belly, roulades, roasts, sausage products, cold cuts, cheese.
- Up to 500 slices/minute
- Shorter cycles thanks to automatic return limiter
- Automatic start up and searching
- Distribution on remaining slice
- High levels of accuracy even with products containing bones, thanks to MHS microtoothing
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper (optionally available)
- Reinforced drive for beef products containing bones, e.g. T-bone steaks (-25 only) (optionally available)
- Extendable conveyor belt available in different length (optionally available)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length (optionally available)
- Comfortable operation via integrated Touch-display
- 100 programs storeable
- Highest safety level
- Even distribution of products by number
- Slicing software
- Software update and data backup via USB stick
- Machine on roller (-21)
|PCE 70-21 EM||PCE 100-21 EM||PCE 70-25 EM||PCE 100-25 EM||PCE 70-36 EM|
|Max. input length (in mm)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)||1160 (1100 with photoelectric barrier)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)||1160 (1100 with photoelectric barrier)||760 (700 with photoelectric barrier)|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||210 x 235||210 x 235||250 x 235||250 x 235||360 x 235|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1950 x 830 x 1240 (L with belt: 3010)||2700 x 830 x 1240 (L with belt: 3410)||1950 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3010)||2725 x 930 x 1340 (L with belt: 3410)||1950 x 1170 x 1385 (L with belt: 3010)|
|Connection||400 V / 4,5 kW (4.6 with belt)||400 V / 4,5 kW (4.6 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)||400 V / 7,7 kW (7.8 with belt)|
|Weight (in kg)||290 (348 with belt)||330 (388 with belt)||380 (438 with belt)||430 (488 with belt)||470 (537 with belt)|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||250||250||250||250||250|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||500||500||500||500||-|
|Cutting length in mm||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500||0,5 - 500|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Reinforced drive system||-||-||optional||optional||-|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!