Intuitive operation due to integrated display
For the meat industry
High quality. Powerful. Professional.
You can find more videos in the media library
Meat, meat rolls, chops, Bacon, roasts, sausages, Meats, cheeses
Reinforced drive system for on the bone beef products
User-friendly operation due to integrated display
The integrated LCD display offers extraordinary features for the comfortable operation of this machine. All parameters of the cutting process can easily entered and stored.
- Slice thickness
- Number of slices to be cut
- Switching from single blade to double blade operation
- Speed control of conveyor belt for shingling products
- Run off time conveyor belt
- Error messages e.g. opened flaps
- Statistic menu e.g. counter, service intervals
Slicing software for the PCE machines
With the slicing software you can choose from up to 5 different slice thicknesses during the slicing operation. For each of these different thicknesses the number of slices can be chosen freely.
Flap start software for MHS machines
This software takes over one additional step of the operation. As soon as you put the product to be sliced into the machine and close the flap, the cutting process will start automatically.
How the software works, example of portioning:
- Section Thickness 140 mm: 1 cut
- Section Thickness 25 mm: 6 cuts
- Section Thickness 20 mm: 5 cuts
- Section Thickness 23 mm: 3 cuts
- Section Thickness 100 mm: 1 cut
- Up to 440 slices/minute
- Short cycles due to automatic return limiter
- Start and search device
- Distribution of remaining slice
- Automatic start after closing the flap (optionally available)
- Comfortable operation via integrated display
- 100 programs storeable
- Highest safety level
- Distribution of products by number
- Machine on roller (-21)
- Precise result also for on the bone products due to MHS micro-toothed blade
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper (optionally available)
- Strong drive for beef bone-in products (optionally available)
- Conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Reverse executions (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length (optionally available)
|PCE 70-21 ES||PCE 100-21 ES||PCE 70-25 ES||PCE 100-25 ES||PCE 70-36 ES|
|Max. input length (in mm)||750||1050||700||1100||700|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||210 x 230||210 x 230||250 x 240||250 x 240||360 x 220|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1845 x 830 x 1387 (L with belt: 2912)||2495 x 830 x 1387 (L with belt: 3312)||1925 x 950 x 1420 (L with belt: 2990)||2725 x 950 x 1420 (L with belt: 3390)||1925 x 1175 x 1450 (L with belt: 2990)|
|Connection||400 V / 2,7 kW||400 V / 2,7 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW|
|Weight (in kg)||240||260||320||360||450|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||220||220||220||220||220|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||440||440||440||440||-|
|Cutting length in mm||1 - 750||1 - 1000||1 - 700||1 - 1000||1 - 700|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Reinforced drive system||-||-||optional||optional||-|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!