The special touch!
in the smallest of spaces
incl. innovative touch operation.
Self-Explanatory. Space-Saving. Simply Good.
You can find more videos in the media library
- Bread measurement without light barriers
- Touch screen for simplest operation
- Service menu and information on the touch screen
- Packaging of the bread in the machine
- Automatic slice holders
- Automatic gripper
- Oil-free cutting, even with warm bread
- Highest safety and hygiene standards
- Optional version available with buttons instead of touch operation
Maximum hygiene due to:
- Stainless steel housing
- Functional parts easily accessible
- Hermetic encapsulation of the drive and electronics in the cutting chamber
- Oil-free cutting
- Blade and gripper cleaning position
Efficiency due to:
- Slim, just 58.5 cm wide
- Low maintenance costs as particularly maintenance-friendly
- Easy cleaning
- Extremely durable blade due to special coating and original MHS sharpening
- Drive with frequency converter protects the mechanical parts (soft start-up, soft stop)
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in cm||58,5 x 105 x 86|
|Cutting capacity (slices/min.)||95|
|max. input width (mm)||240|
|Max. input length (in mm)||380|
|max. input height (mm)||160|
|Connection||230 V / 1 kW|
|Weight (in kg)||200|
|Blade||Round blade, ø 260 mm|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!