Right in the counter!
The cutting machine that
can become invisible.
For flexible integration
in your counter.
Integrated. Innovative. Flexible.
You can find more videos in the media library
- Floor-standing model with round blade for quiet cutting
- Bread slicing machine can be fully integrated in the sales counter
- Suitable for counters with horizontal and angled product displays
- Patent-registered packaging unit integrated in the bread shaft
- Input shutter disappears when the counter is opened
- Standard 60/40 panel still possible in the display
- Entire display remains available
- Visual contact with the customer is retained
- Slice thickness freely selectable in 1mm steps via display
- 3 additional memory buttons, freely programmable
- Hygienic membrane keypad for simple operation
- Dividing function
- Bread measurement without light barrier
- Oil-free cutting, also of warm bread
- Quiet cutting - the MHS special blade prevents the generation of cutting noise right from the outset
Maximum hygiene due to:
- Stainless steel housing
- Removable front cover for cleaning of blades and the cutting chamber without having to move the machine
- Functional parts easily accessible
- Blade cleaning position
- Hermetic encapsulation of the drive and electronics in the cutting chamber
- Machine fully moveable for cleaning and maintenance purposesUnique - only with MHS:
rear wall removable without tools for even easier cleaning of the back cutting chamber
Efficiency due to:
- Minimal gripper remainder
- Extremely durable blade due to special coating and original MHS sharpening
- Use of unused space beneath the counter
- Intuitive, straightforward operation without complicated menu guidance
- Particularly easy cleaning
- Low maintenance costs as particularly maintenance-friendly
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in cm||80 x 83 x 70|
|Weight (in kg)||150|
|Suitability||all types of bread|
|Bread passage (WxHxD) in cm||37 x 14-16 x 28|
|Slice thicknesses (in mm)||4 - 24|
|Connection||400 V (optional 230V)|
|Cutting capacity (slices/min.)||100|
|Blade||Round blade, ø 260 mm|
|Kind of machine?||Integrated machine|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!