The power packages
For the meat processing industry
Precise. Productive. Professional.
You can find more videos in the media library
Meat, meat rolls, chops, Bacon, roasts, sausages, Meats, cheeses, fish
Exact portioning thanks exact feed with servo-technology and anti-friction surface
User-friendly operation due to integrated display
The integrated LCD display offers extraordinary features for the comfortable operation of this machine. The operator keyboard is made of synthetic material with single removable buttons for fast and easy cleaning. All parameters of the cutting process can easily be surveyed by clear symbols on the display.
- Slice thickness
- Number of slices to be cut
- Switching from single blade to double blade operation
- Speed control of conveyor belt for shingling products
- No. of slices and space per group
- Run off time conveyor belt
- Error messages e.g. opened flaps
Slicing software for the IC machines
With the slicing software you can choose from up to 5 different slice thicknesses during the slicing operation. For each of these different thicknesses the number of slices can be chosen freely.
How the software works, example of portioning:
- Section Thickness 140 mm: 1 cut
- Section Thickness 25 mm: 6 cuts
- Section Thickness 20 mm: 5 cuts
- Section Thickness 23 mm: 3 cuts
- Section Thickness 100 mm: 1 cut
Flap start software for MHS machines
This software takes over one additional step of the operation. As soon as you put the product to be sliced into the machine and close the flap, the cutting process will start automatically.
- Up to 600 slices/minute
- Short cycles due to automatic return limiter
- Start and search device
- Automatic distribution of the remaining slice (optionally available)
- Automatic flap start after closing the flap (optionally available)
- Pneumatic gripper (optionally available)
- Automatic ejector for remaining slice (optionally available)
- Easy operation via LCD display with clear symbols
- 100 programs storable
- Highest safety standard
- Equal distribution of products according to the number of slices
- Slicing software for cutting in section
- Compartments and separation of the products
- Precise result also for on the bone products due to MHS micro-toothed blade
- Adjustment of blade speed
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed mode selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper (optionally available)
- Single cut function with higher speed of blade to increase slice quality on low production rate (optionally available)
- Outfeed conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Reverse executions (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length (optionally available)
- Weight optimized slicing (optionally available)
|IC 700/24 (B)||IC 1100/24 (B)||IC 700/36 (B)|
|Max. input length (in mm)||700||1100||700|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||250 x 240||250 x 240||360 x 220|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1925 x 950 x 1420 (L with belt: 2990)||2725 x 950 x 1420 (L with belt: 3390)||1925 x 1175 x 1420 (L with belt: 2990)|
|Connection||400 V / 5,8 kW (other voltage on request)||400 V / 5,8 kW (other voltage on request)||400 V / 5,8 kW (other voltage on request)|
|Weight (in kg)||450||500||550|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||up to 300 (optional 400)||up to 300 (optional 400)||up to 300 (optional 400)|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||up to 600 (optional 800)||up to 600 (optional 800)||-|
|Distribution of remaining slice||yes||yes||yes|
|Weight optimized slicing||optional||optional||optional|
|Fixed weight slicing||no||no||no|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!