The economic machine
For supermarkets and
medium sized butcher business
Compact, space saving, Powerful.
You can find more videos in the media library
Meat, meat rolls, chops, Bacon, roasts, sausages, Meats, cheeses
- Up to 440 slices/minute
- Short cycles due to automatic return limiter
- Start device
- Simple operation via clear symbols
- Short training period
- Highest safety level
- Machine on roller (-21)
- Precise result also for on the bone products due to MHS micro-toothed blade
- Exact feed due to less friction on structural surfaces
- Forward feed selectable, continuous or step by step
- Optimum hold due to adjustable gripper (optionally available)
- Strong drive for beef bone-in products (optionally available)
- Conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Reverse executions (optionally available)
- Stainless steel flaps (optionally available)
- Shingling and separation of products in conjunction with a conveyor belt (optionally available)
- Diversification of machines in product cross section and product length (optionally available)
|PCE 70-21 KS||PCE 100-21 KS||PCE 70-25 KS||PCE 100-25 KS||PCE 70-36 KS|
|Max. input length (in mm)||750||1050||700||1100||700|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||210 x 230||210 x 230||250 x 240||250 x 240||360 x 220|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1845 x 830 x 1230 (L with belt: 2912)||2495 x 830 x 1230 (L with belt: 3312)||1925 x 950 x 1335 (L with belt: 2990)||2725 x 950 x 1335 (L with belt: 3390)||1925 x 1175 x 1450 (L with belt: 2990)|
|Connection||400 V / 2,7 kW||400 V / 2,7 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW||400 V / 4,5 kW|
|Weight (in kg)||240||260||450||500||550|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||220||220||220||220||220|
|Performance double blade slices/minute (continuous)||440||440||440||440||-|
|Cutting length in mm||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32||1 - 32|
|Slice thickness optional (mm)||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50||1 - 50|
|Reinforced drive system||-||-||optional||optional||-|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!