Small and still great
Removing the products as shingles, stack and pieces
Product support and cutting frame adjustable
Flexible. Compact. Hygienic.
You can find more videos in the media library
- Compact machine design
- Highest quality cut with circular blade
- Wide infeed cross section of 300 x 150 mm
- Slicing speed up to 400 rpm
- Numerous functions such as shingling, endless shingling, stacking and staggered stacking
- Excellent slicing results through adjustability of the cutting ratio
- Adjustable side lay and cutting frame for the optimal position of the product
… fresh, cooled or chilled (up to -4°C): sausages, salami, cheese, ham, bacon, meat
Efficiency due to:
- Minimum end piece
- Almost all products can be sliced without conversion
- Intuitive, easy to understand operation with programming assistant
- Easy cleaning
- Low maintenance design
- Toolless conversion of cutting frame, gripper and downholder
Maximum hygienie due to:
- No heat sources under the product infeed and outfeed
- Stainless steel housing
- Open design allows easy access for cleaning
- Front door for easy cleaning of blade and slicing chamber
- Easy access to functional parts
|Max. input length (in mm)||800|
|Cross section mm (WxH)||300 x 150|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||1830 x 1000 x 1850 (3595 with portioning belt combination )|
|Connection||400 V / 8 kW (other voltage on request)|
|Weight (in kg)||720|
|Performance single blade slices/minute||60 - 400|
|Cutting length in mm||0,5 - 50|
We have the highest requirements for hygiene. This enables us to set standards with the design and cleaning of the machine thus saving you valuable time.
We are in constant contact with our customers. We detect essential trends and implement them. We know that we are able to ease your workload with our innovations.
Reliability and durability – this is what we are striving for with the development of our machines. Our machines are made by professionals for professionals.
You can rely on MHS after your purchase too. We and our service partners are always close at hand. Just get in touch with us!